Testimonianze da chi ha frequentato "Miniature di Evoluzione" - Testimonials from "Miniatures of Evolution"

 






From May 7th to June 4th 2024, I held the first prototyping edition of the course Miniatures of Evolution. Seven people from three different countries participated. These are some of their testimonies released at the end of the course.

Ho tenuto la prima versione prototipo di Miniature di Evoluzione dal 7 maggio al 4 giugno 2024. Hanno partecipato 7 persone provenienti da tre diversi paesi. Queste sono alcune delle loro testimonianze rilasciate a fine corso. 

"My capacity to act for sustainability, deep ecology, and regenerative culture developed during the course. During these weeks I stepped up to a new presence in supporting those recently graduated and those in training (Focusing and Feldenkrais®). I learned to pace my energy and to listen in new ways."
 –– Katarina Halm,  M.A., GCFP (Feldenkrais®), CFT (Focusing)Thinking in Movement ~ a Community for Study and Practice https://thinkinginmovement.ca/


"I feel that your work is wonderful, courageous and necessary. I have given my full and honest feedback. I feel very grateful to have been part of this initiative, thank you very much for the opportunity"

-- Analìa Ladisa, Coordinator of Educational Services at Quinta Esencia - Ecological Literacy Centre, 


"I have now reached didactic clarity of what to propose to the people in order to develop "ecological conscience".... and how the compost helps in our climate anxiety."

-- Alfo Palumbo,  Focusing Trainer, Argentina 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVOLUTION = TRUSTING YOUR ENVIRONMENT - Part one

MINIATURES OF EVOLUTION - COURSE DESCRIPTION IN ENGLISH AND ITALIAN

EVOLUTION = CARRYING FORWARD = TRUSTING YOUR ENVIRONMENT - Part 2